Brent Schlosstein, Principal and Consultant, has been a force of innovation in the benefits industry for over thirty years. His experience with self-insured plans, strategic planning, and leadership has given him the unique ability to address our clients’ most complex challenges with practical, often ingenious, solutions that deliver results. Brent’s passion lies in creativity and transparency. He thrives on uncovering the hidden costs related to the world of healthcare and sharing those insights in easy-to-understand benefit communications. Brent is a founding member of TRUEbenefits. He is a former President of the Lake Washington SHRM chapter and a member of Delta Dental of Washington’s Broker Advisory Council. Beyond the office, he enjoys golf, running, and movies.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: We’re the Un-Broker! We’re the consultants with a different perspective!
- Nickname: Slosh (since 3rd grade… no one could pronounce my last name!)
- My Dad was in employee benefit sales with Aetna in the 1960′s.
- I made the cut at the Washington State Amateur Golf Championship tournament when I was 40.
- Favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor is “Chubby Hubby”.
- I’m a product of the Big Brother Big Sister program and Boys & Girls Clubs of King County.