Jillian McJannet, Senior Client Relationship Manager, started out in the industry on the carrier side in roles ranging from customer service to marketing. When she transitioned to the “broker side” in 1999, she fell in love with the consultative approach. Jillian enjoys breaking down “insurance-ease” to employees, so they can make smart financial and wellbeing decisions for themselves and their families. For Jillian especially, there is great value in wholistic wellness—in taking charge or your own happiness and health, inside and out. “If we don’t take care of ourselves, we can’t take care of others.” Jillian has been with TRUEbenefits since 2012 and is a board member for the Employee Benefits Planning Association.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: New challenges every day. Also, I enjoy working with my clients, many of which have become personal friends.
- Nickname: Jill
- Superpower: I can do anything I put my mind to; “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”
- I’m hooked on Bobby Flay cooking shows.
- Love hiking, swimming, and playing in nature outside!
- Love cycling, cooking, and spending time with my family inside!