Lindsay Haley, Analyst, has been bringing her background in hospitality and analytics to the benefits space for the past ten years. She understands the importance of the benefits employers provide their employees and is committed to helping our clients get the most out of their investment in those benefits. Hard working, focused, and reliable, Lindsay loves finding creative solutions to help clients control costs. She has been with TRUEbenefits since 2014 and has a BA focused in Hospitality Management from Washington State University. Her free time is spent with her family, cooking, gardening, and exercising.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: It’s an ethical and honest company with employees that support each other
- Superpower: Finding things when my husband or kids lose them!
- I enjoy using random ingredients to cook the best meals.
- Don’t get it confused… I LOVE to cook, but HATE to bake.
- Having children changed my life! Watching these little beings turn into real humans with opinions and thoughts of their own is amazing.
- Sci-Fi movies are my favorite, but don’t ask me to pick just one.