Maria Johansson, Client Relationship Manager, has been helping mid-market clients navigate the complex world of health insurance for the past ten years. She is passionate about providing her clients with solutions that improve their bottom line while enhancing the daily lives of their employees. As an analytical and creative problem solver, Maria combines industry-specific technical expertise with intuition and active listening skills to generate positive outcomes. She has been with TRUEbenefits since 2016. Outside the office, Maria spends her time outdoors with her daughter and their dog, indoors practicing yoga and meditation or studying nutrition and other wellness-related topics.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: the welcoming, friendly, and positive environment!
- Superpower: Asking the right questions, pulling together the answers, and reflecting them back to the client in a nice little parcel that makes them go: “YES! That’s exactly what we need!”
- I’m a Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach & a Certified Reiki Energy Healing Practitioner, and I also hold an expired Certificate in Software Quality Assurance Testing.
- Having been born and raised in Sweden, I speak 5 languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German and English.
- I am currently studying with an Indian meditation guru.
- My daughter and I just adopted our first dog, Tank. He is a goofy, sweet, and rambunctious 75-lb Rottweiler-German Shepherd mix puppy who appears to be perpetually growing.