Marne Nelson, Office Manager, with a background in customer service, has developed her knowledge of the health insurance industry over the past ten years. She is passionate about ensuring that the TRUEbenefits team has the support they need to provide our clients with exceptional service. Resourceful, dedicated, and enthusiastic, Marne is more than behind-the-scenes support. Having been with TRUEbenefits since 2008, she knows our business inside and out. Marne has a BA from UCLA, WA real estate license, and like all other TRUEbenefits employees, is fully licensed as a Washington Producer for Life & Disability.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: We have a very dedicated, close-knit team of hard-working, caring, considerate people.
- Nickname: Marnz
- Superpower: one word… Multi-Tasking!
- One of my favorite vacations is going to the Oregon Coast every summer with my entire extended family!
- My oldest daughter thought it would be a good idea to get a puppy in college. It was not a well thought out plan, so I inherited a now 3-year-old Shih-Tzu named Duke. I never thought an 8-lb fur ball could keep me as busy as a 3-year-old child or that I would love every minute of it!
- Since my middle child started attending Whitman College, I have become a huge fan of Walla Walla and wine tasting!