Financial Monitoring & Claim Analytics
What’s driving your health plan spend? How does it compare to national norms? What really works to control your costs?
TRUEbenefits has established a series of reporting tools that enable us to uncover the cost drivers associated with rising health plan costs. We can quickly determine whether cost-containment programs are working for you, and whether or not your plan design modifications are paying off. For self-funded organizations, our claim analytics allows for extensive drill-down capabilities and benefit plan modeling using your own group’s paid claims experience.
With TRUEbenefits, there’s no need to wait until your renewal to know what next year’s costs will look like. We can:
• Provide a meaningful analysis of monthly claims experience, complete with graphic illustrations.
• Prepare periodic reports detailing plan utilization.
• Project expected costs to help set employer and employee contributions.
• Evaluate the performance of cost-containment programs and make recommendations based on our findings.
• Assist in establishing appropriate claim reserves.
• Prepare an annual report analyzing experience, expenses and plan modifications.
• Evaluate insured and self-funded options.
• Challenge all renewal offers after analyzing rate and contract provisions.
• Audit and verify claim and utilization figures presented in renewal calculations.