Astrea Arguello, Client Relationship Manager, has worked as a mid-market employee benefits producer and in account management for fifteen years. She loves helping employers attract and retain a quality workforce through offering cost-effective, configurable, and well-balanced employee benefit solutions. Driven by a history of exceeding each client’s expectations, her honesty, integrity, knowledge, and energy truly differentiate her within the industry. Astrea joined TRUEbenefits in early 2018, and she is a member of NAHU, NAIFA, SEC, and FINRA. Outside the office, Astrea enjoys spending time with her family, camping, watching football, and attending sporting events.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: It’s an honest ethical organization that puts client needs paramount to their own.
- Nickname: Strea
- Superpower: Taking things apart and putting them back together without leaving extra parts laying around (i.e extra bolts or screws)
- I want to sell my house and build “tiny homes” on my property—one for each of my children and myself. It’s my way to avoid “empty nest” syndrome and keep my babies close.
- Avid Niner fan! I met Wilhoit, Crabtree and Crabtree’s family when they were playing here in Seattle in 2015.
- I enjoy playing video golf “Golden Tee” online.