Beth Hull, Client Relationship Manager, has worked in benefits underwriting and account management for employers from a wide breadth of group sizes and industries for almost thirty years. Her honest, customer-focused perspective helps her problem-solve the variety of struggles that her clients face every day. Beth is passionate about explaining group benefits in a way that employees understand. She’s been bringing her positive energy and skills to TRUEbenefits’ clients since 2015. Beth spends her free time with family, cooking, entertaining, and volunteering for her church.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: The opportunity to help people every day.
- Superpower: Turning my kitchen into a war zone while cooking.
- I am a great cook but a terrible baker because I cannot follow a recipe to save my life!
- Growing herbs and plants is my passion. My deck is filled with happy pots.
- I enjoy restoring furniture and bringing older things back to life.
- Watching hockey is a favorite activity, particularly the Vancouver Canucks and Colorado Avalanche.