Jen Kenyon, Senior Analyst, has been in the insurance industry for almost twenty years, working on everything from individual coverage to large group. She loves taking complex insurance concepts and breaking them down so they are easy for everyone to understand. Detail-oriented, persistent, and driven to keep learning, Jen excels at helping clients find ways to control costs and create value in their employee benefit packages. She has been with TRUEbenefits since 2012. She has an MBA and is a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) and Registered Health Underwriter (RHU). Always active, Jen enjoys traveling, hiking, paddle boarding, and snorkeling.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: I love working for a company that puts client needs first. I also really enjoy working with everyone here at TRUE and the casual, supportive, open-door culture of the company.
- Nickname: Marge (Apparently I sound a lot like Marge from the movie Fargo.)
- Superpower: Herding cats… both figuratively and literally! They say it’s nearly impossible… but I think I’ve figured it out.
- I have three kids – Jinx, Wookie, and Peanut. Yes, they’re cats… and yes, I’m a crazy cat lady.
- After living in Seattle for ten years, I recently moved back to the Motherland (aka Wisconsin). I now work remotely for TRUE from the land of beer and cheese. My home office is outfitted in Packer photos and memorabilia. GO PACK GO!
- I beat Grant McDonald in a pizza eating contest. I ended up eating almost an entire 17″ pizza myself. The only reason I didn’t finish is because I didn’t have to… Grant tapped out!