Kristie White, Operations and Compliance Manager, is a relative newcomer to the broker side of health insurance. However, she brings a background in teaching, HR and payroll, that lends well to the compliance role as she is passionate about helping compliance find a place in your business that isn’t scary or overwhelming. She has a strong eye for detail and always prefers to go straight to the source. Kristie has been with TRUEbenefits since 2016. She maintains Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certifications and volunteers with the IRS/AARP Tax-Counseling for the Elderly program annually as a certified tax preparer.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: every day I’m working on something different
- Nickname: K-Dub
- Superpower: Spending 16 hours on a mountain on Sunday and being back at work on Monday like it’s “no big deal”
- A friend once introduced me as “part glitter, part steel” (then again, I had a ballet tutu and an ice ax in my trunk).
- Adopting my cat, Bernardo, felt like the riskiest and most rewarding decision I’ve made. Turns out that I’m a cat person!
- Going on three years now… every Friday is board game night!