Miracle Gladney, Client Service Coordinator, has worked in benefits for the past ten years. With background experience in risk management, human resources, diversity integration, claims advocacy, and children’s education, Miracle has a well-rounded approach to ensuring TRUEbenefits clients receive the best service. Training, educating and helping others to recognize the things that would typically go unnoticed are what make Miracle shine. She is always willing to help and loves a challenge. Miracle started with TRUEbenefits in 2017. She volunteers with the Game of Life through the Kent Police Department, as a Mentor with the Big Brother Big Sister Program, and as a Health and Nutrition Coach for Children & Homeless Ministry.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: The people in this office are Amaze-Balls! They are my second family, and the best support net.
- Superpower: Dog-Whisperer
- I am a current Deaconess and former Accountant for my church.
- I did performing arts from 3rd grade through graduation: music, drama, dance/drill… I loved it all!
- I have two first names.
- From roller coasters and zip lining to wildlife encounters, I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie!