Steve Bullatt, Client Service Coordinator, has three years of experience with benefits, but with a background in math and analytics, he brings a thorough understanding of how plan design and underwriting interact. Always a creative thinker, he is passionate about using inventive plan designs to help your company balance budget with coverage needs and then help educate your employees on how to get the most out of their benefits. Steve has been with TRUEbenefits since 2017. He also enjoys teaching and has volunteered with Young Life for seven years.
- Favorite thing about TRUEbenefits: team atmosphere and client satisfaction
- Nickname: SB2
- Superpower: Taking advantage of every opportunity to learn something new
- I LOVE airplanes! The A-10 & F-15 are my two favorites. I took flight lessons as a teenager and received my private pilot’s license at age 17.
- Nintendo 64 is still my favorite gaming console. Mario Kart and Mario Party are the best!
- I race noncompetitively on my motorcycle. Two wheels are better than four.